§1 Scope of application
The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all legal transactions of Festzeltbetrieb Franz Widmann junior, Mooswiesenweg 16, 84034 Landshut, represented by the owner and managing director Franz Widmann junior (and to all, including future legal transactions and acts similar to legal transactions between the customer and us.
Any terms and conditions of the customer deviating from these terms and conditions shall not apply.
§2 Table reservations
(1) Table reservations for the individual festivities can only be made after approval by the responsible city, market or municipality. As soon as approval has been granted, this will be published on our website.
(2) The reservations are only valid for the orderer and his guests. Passing them on to third parties is not permitted and will result in the cancellation of the reservation without compensation. This does not apply to tour operators.
(3) Reservations will be allocated according to seat preference if possible. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
(4) The reserved seats must be taken in full at the confirmed start of the reservation. In the event of a delay, there is no longer any entitlement to the seats despite the purchase of a voucher. The unoccupied seats must be released. The claim to the seats lapses if the table is left completely, even if the reservation time has not yet expired.
(5) In the event of overcrowding, we cannot guarantee re-admission to the tent despite the reservation.
(6) Table reservations can be made online until 24:00 the previous day at the latest.
(7) Bringing food and drinks is not permitted.
§3 Costs and payment
(1) For reservations subject to a charge, 20 beer tokens and 10 chicken tokens (incl. service) must be purchased per table. The reservation costs are calculated from the equivalent value (EUR) of these tokens. The purchase quantity as well as the prices for the voucher, beer and chicken tokens for the respective festivals are published on our website. In general, we charge the euro value of vouchers, beer and chicken tokens on all dishes/drinks on our menu.
(2) Payment of the online reservation is made by credit card, Sepa direct debit mandate or Giropay.
(3) The reservation is confirmed by the reservation slip.
(4) Payment for beer and chicken tokens, vouchers or hospitality in the Festhalle can only be made in cash. Credit cards are not accepted.
(5) Any misuse (e.g. copying, selling, etc.) of reservation vouchers will be prosecuted.
(1) Cancellation of the reservation is possible free of charge1) up to 30 days before the reservation date, but must be made in writing or text form (e-mail). For cancellations thereafter, we charge a cancellation fee of 10%1). For cancellations within 8 days of the reservation date, the cancellation fee increases to 50%1).
(2) Refunds will only be paid by bank transfer to a German bank account.
(3) Should it not be possible to operate the marquee in whole or in part on the reservation date due to official orders, safety considerations, force majeure or other important reasons, the vouchers, beer and chicken tokens purchased on the occasion of the reservation will be refunded against return. Any further claims against the Festzeltbetrieb Franz Widmann junior are excluded in the aforementioned cases.
§5 Issue of consumption vouchers
(1) The vouchers, beer and chicken tokens paid for by credit card, Sepa direct debit or bank transfer will be issued on the day of the reservation in the festival office in the festival tent. The reservation form must be brought along for this purpose.
(2) The vouchers are only valid on the day of the reservation. The purchased beer and chicken vouchers are valid for the duration of the respective folk festival. The invoice date is decisive. A refund of voucher residual sums, unredeemed vouchers or unredeemed beer and chicken tokens is not possible.
(3) We kindly ask you to check the invoice on site, as later complaints cannot be considered.
(1) We are liable without limitation only for intent and gross negligence, in the case of injury to life, body or health also for slight negligence. For the fault of other vicarious agents as well as for any form of impossibility, liability shall be limited to a maximum of twice the order price.
(2) No liability shall be assumed for the loss of your wardrobe and other personal items.
§7 Data protection
(1) We assure to observe the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as other relevant legal regulations when collecting, processing and using personal data of the customer.
(2) We collect, process and use personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content or amendment of the contractual relationship and there is no reason to assume that the customer has an interest worthy of protection in the exclusion of use.
(3) We refer to our data protection provisions.
§8 Final Provisions
(1) This contract and the entire legal relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
(2) The place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction and for all disputes arising from this contract is - insofar as the customer is a merchant within the meaning of the BGB/HGB - our registered office.
(3) All agreements made between the parties for the purpose of executing this contract are set out in writing in these GTC.
1) For reservations paid by credit card, the transaction fees (3%) of the payment service provider will be additionally deducted from the refund amount!